Thursday, January 27, 2011
Today's after school snack. Its a simplified recipe of store bought Pancake Batter, chocolate bar and whatever fruit I have in my kitchen ( which happens to be bananas).
200 grams Pancake Batter Mix
1/2 Cup water
1 whole egg, beaten
2 Tablespoons melted butter
1/2 bar of chocolate (mine is Toblerone),chopped to resemble chips
1 fruit at hand ( bananas today) sliced thinly
1. Mix together Pancake Batter Mix, water, egg and melted butter, DO NOT OVER MIX. You will have a lumpy batter.
2. add chocolate bar-chips
3. put in muffin pan lined with muffin paper.
4. add sliced bananas on top
5. Turbo Broiler in 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Leave it inside the Turbo Broiler for a while to firm up muffins.